Date:      Fri, 06 Jul 2001 18:18:54 +0300
From:      Panagiotis Skoulikaritis <pskoul@egreta.gr>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   need help with postfix

Hello

I installed postfix from the ports and I replaced sendmail which was
runninf fine for months.  Now every time I try to run postfix I get the
error "/kernel: pid 780 (qmgr), uid 1005: exited on signal 11" someone
told me it could be a memory problem I replaced all the memory sims and
the problem still exists.  Can someone tell me what the problem might
be.

Thanks

Panagiotis