Date:      Sun, 6 Sep 2009 10:17:05 +0200
From:      Mel Flynn <mel.flynn+fbsd.fs@mailing.thruhere.net>
To:        Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org, freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patch to allow gmirror to set priority of a disk

On Sunday 06 September 2009 08:52:17 you wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 06, 2009 at 02:36:10AM +0200, Mel Flynn wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > new patch containing everything and points for elegance. Double checked
> > for style, so I'm sure there's one or two left ;).
>
> Yeah:) I'll fixed what's left by myself and tested it. With few little
> changes it works fine, good job. Below, for the record, you can find
> what I changed. Patch committed.

Thank you very much! And now you got me thinking about allowing and enforcing
two usage patterns of the same command in the core geom, so that the
enforcement can be stripped out of command implementations.
But I'll leave that for a time when this is not the only consumer of that
logic. This has nonetheless been a welcome learning experience.
--
Mel