Date:      Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:23:52 +0100
From:      Marius Strobl <marius@alchemy.franken.de>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 'Fatal reset' on e4500 running 6.0

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 06:03:37PM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> I updated the kernel of the e4500 to 6.0 to benchmark buildworld, but
> it reboots after a few seconds with:

<...>

As far as I understand this means that it's a bug in a device driver.
The sole sparc64 device driver that I'm aware of where -STABLE and
-CURRENT aren't in sync is esp(4). If reverting the recent changes to
esp_sbus.c and ncr53c9x.c doesn't make a difference you'll probably
have to search for the commit that causes this.

Marius