Date:      Fri, 05 Jan 2001 14:55:02 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@mail.iowna.com>
To:        Simakin Alexandr <simakin@inbox.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SOS !!! no memory for rx list -- packet dropped!

Ertan Kucukoglu wrote:

> > raise "maxusers" or nmbclusters in your kernel config.
> >
> > --
> > -Alfred Perlstein - [bright@wintelcom.net|alfred@freebsd.org]
> > "I have the heart of a child; I keep it in a jar on my desk."

> to set the nmbclusters values to 2048.

Both of those are good suggestions, however, I did a little research on
this a little while back and found it could be caused by network traffic
in excess of what the hardware (processor, bus, etc) is capable of
handling.
The upshot is: try the suggestions above, if they don't solve it,
consider more hefty hardware.

-Bill