Date:      Fri, 8 Nov 2002 15:57:03 -0600
From:      "Brian Henning" <b1henning@hotmail.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   fvwm2

Hello-

i am using the fvwm2 windows manager. I like it a lot but i am not all that
familiar with it. could someone send me their
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xinitrc file along with their ~/.fvwm2rc so i can
see how other people use this window manager.

thanks,

brian

PS is there way to lower the resolution that the desktop uses? mine seems a
little high and i would like to make the print a little bigger...