Date:      Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:59:47 +0200
From:      Dick Hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeFontPath: FPE "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc/" refcount is 2, should be 1; fixing.

On 16 Sep Beecher Rintoul wrote:
> On Friday 16 September 2005 11:20 am, dick hoogendijk wrote:
> > I googled and googled and found quite some references to this, but
> > NONE have the answer where this errormessage comes from.
> >
> > It started after a small X crash. All *seems* to work well,
> > except for this message.
> > Someone suggested is was a FS error. So I single booted and run
> > fsck.  No errors.
>
> I have the same issue. It started after an xorg upgrade.
"Glad" to hear that ;-) It's no fs error for sure than.
Yesterday I upgraded to the latest xorg-server, but this gave no change
regarding the error message. So, I guess I'll live with it 'till it
vanishes..

Still I think it's kind'weird no one else seems to have this message and
lots of us run fbsd-5.4 with Xorg.

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.11-stable ++ FreeBSD 5.4