Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2000 23:34:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tad Marko <txtad@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installation Hang

--- Josh Paetzel <jpaetzel@hutchtel.net> wrote:

> ----- Original Message -----
Well, either F2 doesn't display anything helpful, or I just wasn't able
to hit it quick enough. Basically, what happens is I get as far as the

   Extracting bin into / directory...

screen and it stops at

   482304 bytes read from bin dist, chunk  3 of 132 @ 235.5 KB/sec.

and hangs.

Tad

=====
It's tough being libertarian. Liberals think you're a
conservative, conservatives think you're a liberal.

This isn't my real email address.  I only use this one
when I need web access to mail. You can reply to this
note here, but my real email address is tad@earthling.net