Date:      Sun, 6 Apr 1997 09:05:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   SCSI tape drive device names

	i posted yesterday asking about device names for SCSII tapes. I have yet
	to recieve any information.

	I have read the Jandbook, and Ican't figure it out from there could
	some knowledgable person please tell me what the device name for my HP
	DATA drive at SCSII ID 3 on my first and only SCSII controler should be?
	It is BTW the only device on the SCSII bus except the controler.

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems