Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2002 18:06:19 -0500
From:      Ray Kohler <rkohler1@cox.rr.com>
To:        Beth Reid <breid@cyberguard.com>, "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD patch/packaging questions

On Wednesday 16 January 2002 07:39 am, Beth Reid wrote:

[Re: plists]
> (There seemed to be a lot of more complex options.  I am not too
> sure about the mtree and unexec lines.)

I don't know about the rest of your questions, but unexec is a lot
like exec, except it's done when the package/patch is removed,
instead of when it's installed. Mtree, I would guess, invokes
mtree(8) on a file in /etc/mtree, but I don't actually know. Have a
look at the mtree(8) man page.

--
Ray Kohler
What is mind?  No matter.