Date:      Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:40:54 -0700
From:      Joe.Warner@smed.com
To:        Libby Charles-CCL044 <Charles.S.Libby@motorola.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Searching The Skies

Interesting...

Also, my apologies for my previous
failure at spelling..."their" should have
been "they're".

Joe

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          Libby Charles-CCL044|
|        |          <Charles.S.Libby@mot|
|        |          orola.com>          |
|        |                              |
|        |          12/01/00 11:30 AM   |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  >---------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     Joe Warner/SMS@SMS,                       |
  |       "',freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG'" <>,                 |
  |       freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG                          |
  |       cc:     "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG'"           |
  |       <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>                     |
  |       Subject:     RE: Searching The Skies              |
  >---------------------------------------------------------|

The Setiathome is running only on M$ machines.  There is no Apple or Linux
or FreeBSD version of the program.  Do a search on Yahoo for "Setiathome"
there are some interesting links.

Charles

Check out this story, titled "Searching The Skies"
at the bottom of the page:

<http://www.informationweek.com/814/frontend.htm>;

Since this is taking place at Berkeley, I wonder
what "PCs" Mr. Loen is referring to and which
OS their running on.?

Cheers

Joe