Date:      Tue, 04 Apr 2000 17:14:11 +0900
From:      "Akinori -Aki- MUSHA" <knu@idaemons.org>
To:        sobomax@altavista.net
Cc:        will@FreeBSD.org, cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/textproc Makefile ports/textproc/xlhtml  Makefileports/textproc/xlhtml/files md5  ports/textproc/xlhtml/patchespatch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad  patch-aeports/textproc/xlhtml/pkg COMMENT DESCR PLIST

At Tue, 04 Apr 2000 10:40:34 +0300,
Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net> wrote:
> Will Andrews wrote:
(snip)
> >   Log:
> >   Add xlhtml, a converter from MS Word/Powerpoint to HTML.
>                                     ^^^^ Excel/PP in fact ;)

Yes, xl stands for Excel, obviously.  The famous converter from MS
Word to HTML is called wvHtml, which is formerly known as mswordview.

	http://www.wvware.com/

Does anyone already have an upgrade of the port?

By the way, I've just started to utilize the xlhtml port to activate
the MS Excel support of japanese/namazu2 search engine. :)

--
                           /
                          /__  __

"If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice."