Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:33:00 +0300
From:      Kyryll A Mirnenko <mirya@ukrpost.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   2-machines IP network through user-ppp

  Can anybody help to configure user(!)-ppp to make such an IP network. E.g. I
need the next:

0) I'm not connected to any network
1) somebody calls me, I run ppp (not pppd) (in any way, I use getty)
2) he must log in through PAP with predefined login-password
3) I do !dynamically! assign him IP 10.0.0.2
4) now I need him to see me as 10.0.0.1 & back I see him as 10.0.0.2 - so how
to make ppp do such NAT? man says it can.

  If someone can send me such ppp.conf entry template?