Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:06:24 -0400
From:      "Sung N. Cho" <sucho2@vt.edu>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Has anyone got their USB mouse working on FreeBSD 4.x?

Has anyone got their USB mouse working on their FreeBSD system?  I
bought new "Kensington Mouse In a Box" optical USB mouse and it doesn't
seem to work on FreeBSD.  It works flawlessly under Linux and Windows
but not on FreeBSD.  If you are using your FreeBSD system, how are you
configuring it?  The default configuration doesn't seem to work.  System
detects the mouse "Kensington MIAB mouse" but I'm not seeing any mouse
cursor on console nor do I get any response when I try to use it under
X.  Only PS/2 mouse is working at the moment.

Thanks.

Sung N. Cho,
Dept. of Physics,
Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University.