Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:01:01 -0700
From:      "Valeri Chakourski" <vchakourski@PacketHop.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   (to: Sam Leffler) MadWiFi Atheros HAL source code

Hello Sam,

I am sorry to bother you but you are the only person who knows all these
details.

I am a s/w engineer working with Atheros driver code base in the company
name Packethop. - We are using modified Atheros NIC drivers in our own
products.

I am trying to obtain the source code for Atheros HAL code - exactly the
version that has been used to generate Unicode binaries for the current
MadWiFi distribution. According to the MadWiFi code its HAL_ABI_VERSION
should be 0x06052200.

Atheros has several postings of the MadWiFi HAL code, but all with the
different HAL_ABI_VERSION (0x05071100) and it looks like this HAL
version has some compatibility issues with the current MadWiFi
distribution.

So my question is how to get this version (0x06052200) of the HAL code?
Does Atheros have it at all or it is your own proprietary version?=20

I would greatly appreciate any information on this subject.=20

Thank you for your time.

-Valeri Chakourski

=20