Date:      Mon, 03 Nov 1997 21:30:40 -0800
From:      First Internet Alliance <administrator@fea.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   files

I've looked for hours all over the web page and ftp site, looking for the
kernel files that the documentation keeps referring to, and can not find
them. If you would be so kind as to tell me where they are hiding I'd
really appreciate it. And as a further note, it might be a good idea if you
put a link to it somewhere in the web site. Going through your
documentation and online information does not lead to the kernel files as
far as I've noticed...

Thanks,

Joshua K.