Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2001 22:12:09 +0200
From:      Gustaf Tham <gus@algonet.se>
To:        mwm@mired.org (Mike Meyer), freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Setting up printer in freeBSD 4.2

Mike,
Thanks for good info.  I forwarded to Francois as you suggested.

Now apsfilter refuses to print text for me!   Very :-|
I can use it for pdf, jpg, gif, HTML and PS (not dvi yet).

Nothing happens when I print plain text.=20
If I pipe through enscript, mpage or a2ps it works.
My printer is PS. =20

Gus

>Gustaf,=20
>
>Since I don't have the originail mail or Fracois's address, could you
>forward this to him?

(snip - see Mike's posting)