Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:36:53 -0400
From:      dochawk@psu.edu
To:        Christoph Sold <so@i-clue.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: is there a working xlock at the moment?

Chris complained,

> Richard E. Hawkins wrote:

> >I've been trying to add an xlock for months, but the port doesn't build
> >and the package is gone.  Does anyone know of a workaround or a
> >substitute (other than something that requires KDE or Gnome :)

> About a year ago, xlockmore did the same thing. Haven't tried it lately.

It's actually xlockmore that's doing this; there doesn't seem to be a
plain xlock.   It's still doing it, but the errors seem to have changed
. . .

hawk

--
rm -rf /bin/laden  Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.  /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700         \ /   against HTML mail