Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 00:37:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@serv.net>
To:        jfieber@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Arne Woerner.

Mr Woerner's complaints have to do with the following links on the
www.freebsd.org/cgallery.html page:

	http://www.freexxxvideo.com/	(All Free XXX Videos)
	http://www.netpics.com/		(NetPics)
	http://www.persiankitty.com/	(WWW.PersianKitty.COM)

He feels that the links should be removed because they are "child-endangering."

Personally, I feel that (a) the FreeBSD site isn't really designed for children
anyway, (b) the guy is just an overzealous moralizer out to gripe, (c) they are
FreeBSD-powered sites, and it's not the job of freebsd.org to make judgments.

Perhaps a disclaimer at the top of the page that says

	Some of these sites contain material not suitable for children.  Please
	consider yourself forewarned.

and not removing the links would be enough.  I hate seeing people cave into
hypermoralists.

							---Ken