Date:      Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:15:45 -0400
From:      "Haulmark, Chris" <chris@sigd.net>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cacti..

Is this port supposed to overwrite the include/config.php.

What I did was set up a virtual host in apache's httpd.conf to point to
/usr/local/share/cacti and then when it was time to upgrade =
cacti...doing
that caused mysql permission errors.  A quick fix was done by restoring =
the
mysql settings in include/config.php.

I thought that ports files were to be checked via md5 sums to make sure =
it
was the original and then it would be overwritten unless it was =
modified.

Chris