Date:      Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:43:41 -0800
From:      Jim Mock <mij@soupnazi.org>
To:        "Remington L." <madriax@garlic.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Prep for 5.0-R

On Sunday, November 17, 2002, at 10:35 PM, Remington L. wrote:
> I want to know if there's any major reason I might want to reformat and
> do a fresh install of 5.0 on Wednesday? At the moment I'm running 4.7,
> and i'm just curious if anyone thinks it would be wise to just start
> off
> fresh rather than just an upgrade.

If you're expecting the release on Wednesday, don't hold your breath.
It's probably going to be a while.  The releases page on the site will
most likely be brought into reality and updated with a new date in the
next few days.

- jim

--
jim mock <mij@{soupnazi|opendarwin}.org>              jim@FreeBSD.org