Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:12:52 +0100
From:      Mark Rowlands <mark.rowlands@minmail.net>
To:        "elgun" <elgun@telia.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Thanks for still having my name on your list

On Friday 12 January 2001 18:38, elgun wrote:

> > Hi,
>
> My name is Gunnar Tjernefeldt, Swedish citizen. I woud be happy if you
> deleted my data on Internet, which I found at www.google.com. The reason is
> the question has no relevance and the fax number is wrong.
>
> Thanks in advance. Regards,
> Gunnar www.elgun.org

I assume this is what you mean

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=13698+0+archive/1996/freebsd-questions/19961103.freebsd-questions

> Dear Sirs,

> We have been looking at your home page and would like to order a CD of a
> UNIX version that is not too complicated. Our PC is an ordinary machine
> with Intel motherboard Premiere II, Pentium 90, 16 MB. At the moment we use
> Windows 95.

> I noticed it is possible to order on line but since our communication has
> now firewall, we cannot give our VISA account number this way. Could you
> possible E-mail us, telling us of your telefax number and the total amount
> in USD we have to pay, including mail (US mail will be all right). Thanks
> in advance.

> Regards

> QinteQ KB
> Gunnar Tjernefeldt
> Syrenv. 1
> 224 56 LUND Sweden

> Fax 46-46-18 99 50

you posted this to a public list which is archived in multiple locations all
over the world.by anybody who chooses to do so...There is no possibilty of
retracting this. Whoops I've now done it again!