Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:53:48 -0500
From:      Mike Roth <mike@cherniaksoftware.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [INSTALL] FreeBSD 4.7 & Adaptec 2100S

I've been trying to install 4.7 on a (well, 2 now) machines with an
adapect 2100S raid controller with 2 disks (RAID 1 mirrored).  No other
disks.

I can boot from CD fine, and I see the device being loaded - it's
identified with the right IRQ etc...  No discs are shown at this point.

When I go to install, fdisk/sysinstall reports that there are no disks
avaiable to install onto!!

I am at my wits end here, can anyone help me?

--
Mike Roth