Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 1999 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      rick hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Portland FUG <pdx-freebsd@toybox.placo.com>
Subject:   June PFUG Meeting

	Hello everyone just an update on whats going on. Our next
scheduled meeting is to be Thursday next week. It kinda snuck up on me.
:) Anyways, I'm not going to make it. Unluckily, nobody has volunteered
to speak either. So as of this point I'm going to go ahead and cancel
this month's meeting, unless the rest of you really want it. But, we're
still looking for topics for next month... otherwise I'll find something
to bore y'all with. :)

					Peace, Rick

-- There are few problems that can not be solved with sufficent use of a
sledge hammer.... even relationships.

 http://www.grendal.org