Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:08:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Trish Lynch <trish@bsdunix.net>
To:        <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   projects that need to be done...

Question:

	what types of things can be done by people who are generally just
learning thier way around some of the code? is there anyone willing to
patiently work with a fast learner (yes, honestly my biggest fear is since
that I'm entirely self taught is that I have some bad habits, and someone
must be willing to LART me at every opportunity on them until I learn)

	I take intruction well, and I am willing at admit I know NOTHING
and am willing to learn. Someone need help on anything they see that I can
help out with in my unemployed spare time?

	I'd even be willing to jump into the deep end if there's someone
williong to teach me how to tread water.

-Trish

--
Trish Lynch					trish@bsdunix.net
FreeBSD						The Power to Serve