Date:      Tue, 5 Aug 2003 10:25:55 -0700
From:      Michael Collette <metrol@metrol.net>
To:        FreeBSD Security <FreeBSD-Security@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Kerberos in the handbook

On Tuesday 05 August 2003 09:43 am, Tillman wrote:
> Is anyone currently working on updating the Kerberos documentation in
> the Handbook? if so, I'd like to help. If not, I'm hoping to find
> someone who can get me up to speed on the FreeBSD docbook extensions :-)
>
> -T

It feels like I'm going to be helping to write some of this documentation as
it is. :)

Tell you what.  I haven't a clue about docbook as of yet, but if you can get
together the text I will figure out how to get it formatted proper.  Got the
docbook handbook up on screen now.

Later on,
--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is."