Date:      Sat, 5 Oct 2002 10:31:52 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
To:        Nick Tonkin <nick@rlnt.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 'wrong' version of perl for ports??

did you install those programs before you installed the new perl? did
you set use.perl port?

install /usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade, and run:

portupgrade -f p5-\*

that will reinstall all the perl stuff you currently have installed.

i assume that will solve your problem. it's a little hard to tell, as
you didn't provide much info.

-Adam

--
"Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw."