Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:02:53 -0800
From:      "Joshua Lokken" <inspector.us@omicnet.com>
To:        "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: SSH through a firewall

Kevin,

Thanks for your prompt reply.  So, I added (to natd_flags in /etc/rc.conf):

-redirect_port tcp 10.0.0.2:22 22

My understanding is that this line should tell natd to forward all incoming
ssh packets to the desired destination machine (10.0.0.2:22), port 22.  The
results, however, are not what I'm expecting (no change).  Any help?  Thanks
again.

Again, please cc inspector.us@omicnet.com, as the address is not subscribed.

Joshua Lokken