Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:17:01 +0200
From:      Willie Viljoen <will@unfoldings.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cvsup Handbook Example

On Friday 21 February 2003 22:11, Henrik W Lund wrote:

> And let's remember that FreeBSD's mascot is a (if not THE) devil. ;)
>
> -Henrik
> FreeBSD newbie and fanatic.

Well hey, then I suppose Microsoft were right after all, we are evil ;)

News to me though, last I checked, daemons are neutral, and not evil like
the "demons" which the American film industry has created for strategic
marketing perposes :)

Just because something is red, has horns and carries a glowy tridant, is it
neciserally evil? :P

Willie Viljoen
Freelance IT Consultant

214 Paul Kruger Avenue, Universitas