Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2002 21:53:09 -0700
From:      "George V. Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Error in UDP output processing?

Hi Folks,

	I'm looking at the -STABLE sources for a bug we're having at work with
a high capacity server that uses UDP.

	The bug is that when we run out of mbufs in udp_output() we do NOT
disconnect the socket that caused the error.  All error cases goto release:
which
is after the in_pcbdisconnect() call.  Is this intentional?

Thanks,
George

--
George V. Neville-Neil                                  gnn@neville-neil.com
Neville-Neil Consulting                                	www.neville-neil.com

"I learn only to be contented."  inscription at Ryoan-ji in Kyoto, Japan