Date:      Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:03:49 +0100
From:      Sven Esbjerg <esbjerg@xbsd.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: checking stopevent 2!

On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 09:38:37AM -0500, Robert Watson wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, Andy Farkas wrote:
> > These messages spew onto my console and into syslogd once every second:

I'm seeing the same on a recently upgraded dual cpu machine.

Also when I run the reboot command the errors get mixed on the console as if
the process writing to the console wasn't locking the device.

A verbose dmesg can be found at
http://xbsd.net/~esbjerg/enzo.verb.dmesg
and a kernel conf
http://xbsd.net/~esbjerg/ENZO

I might add that the recent changes has totally hosed the USB support...

regards
Sven Esbjerg

--
http://www.usenet.dk/netikette - på forhånd tak.