Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2005 03:05:51 +0000
From:      Robert Downes <nullentropy@lineone.net>
To:        Charlie Schluting <charlie@schluting.com>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ALTQ statistics?

Charlie Schluting wrote:

> Does anyone know of any statistics tools that do a good job
> summarizing ALTQ queuing?
> Perhaps with an rrd graph of some sort?
>
> I just started using shaping, and its great.. but some time-based view
> of the following data (or more) would be really interesting to see.

Well, graphing is asking too much of the command-line, but maybe

    pfctl -vvs queue

will interest you more than your current invocation. (Notice double v in
the switches.)

However, the rates displayed seem to be since-command-invocation
averages, as they start at zero, but do not seem to return to zero
immediatlely the traffic stops.
--
Bob