Date:      Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:23:28 -0700
From:      Michael <michael@realestatesllc.com>
To:        Michael <michael@realestatesllc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pcm isn't working using 4.8

OK, I figured it out guys/gals so no one needs to respond to my request.

For some reason the symbolics didn't get connected when building 4.8.

I'm not sure exactly why this is occuring with 4.8 (a bug maybe?), but
suffice it to say, all that was needed was to:

#cd /dev
#sh MAKEDEV snd0

All is well now.

Thanks again,