Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 1997 16:57:02 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cool off

We need a document which can introduce a beginner to Multimedia applications
on FreeBSD. For instance, if you will like to play midi files use playmidi,
are there any gotchas in using playmidi.  Ideally, the document should
in html format suitable for the Multimedia Web page on www.freebsd.org.

	Amancio