Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:35:56 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
To:        Thomas Fiebig <tfie@stanley.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HP Omnibook 600 CT

hello again!

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Thomas Fiebig wrote:

> Thanks for your hints, I'll try using the popup mouse as PS/2.

i'd be curious to see if it works. plz let me know.

> Any ideas concerning the pcmcia slots?

as i alluded to in my previous email, you have to send the dmesg output.
it's dang unlikely that somebody's gonna be able to help you ( or for that
matter, even feel like you are worth helping! ) if they dont know what the
OS thinkks you have for hardware

> That's really important because of faster network connections and a
> free serial port. At the moment, I use the serial port via SLIP for
> networking, but that's not really perfect. PLIP doesn't work, why
> ever!

i had some grief with plip, but i got it to work. but again. nobody can
say anything without seeing the dmesg

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life