Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:56:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Andy McConnell <andym@houseofcats.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   make buildkernel stops on procfs_docmdline - CHECKIO not deinfed

I'm getting stuck trying to build a kernel (for my own AND for GENERIC):

make buildworld KERNEL=GENERIC

gets me this:

procfs_status.o: In function `procfs_docmdline':
procfs_status.o(.text+0x331): undefined reference to `CHECKIO'

My setup
Upgrading from 3.5-STABLE to 4.1.1, using cvsup sources from 1 Nov
Followed instructions for upgrading found in (new) /usr/src/UPDATING
Did make buildworld (successfully)
tried to build a customized kernel, got the above message.
tried make buildkernel KERNEL=GENERIC got the same message.

Did I miss something?   Searching the mailing lists, nothing seems to have
CHECKIO or procfs_docmdline

Any hints?

-Andy

--
Andy McConnell	andym@houseofcats.org

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian
because I hate plants.
                               -- A. Whitney Brown