Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:55:09 -0500
From:      David Campbell <dcampbell@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        "Jonathan M. Slivko" <optix@nyc.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bizarre rituals to reboot

--------------D2F97D8410CFFAD6DB73C370

My first install, using the installer, I deleted the existing partitions,
and created a single partition, that I divided into 3 slices (/, swap,
/usr). I selected the boot manager.

The hard drive is a 4GB SCSI-2.

Dave

"Jonathan M. Slivko" wrote:

--
David Campbell
Sr Systems Analyst     512 475 9398

--------------D2F97D8410CFFAD6DB73C370

My first install, using the installer, I deleted the existing partitions,
and created a single partition, that I divided into 3 slices (/, swap,
/usr). I selected the boot manager.

<pre>--&nbsp;
David Campbell
Sr Systems Analyst&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 512 475 9398&nbsp;
Center For Instructional Technologies
The University of Texas at Austin</pre>
&nbsp;</html>