Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:58:02 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Julian Stacey <jhs@berklix.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: English Police Officers (was Re: Interview in Byte with Chri

s Sontag/SCO and FUD relating toBSDsettlement agreement)
From:           "Julian Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>

> Sorry to go off on a tangent (follow-up set to -chat), but as somebody known
> to be English, I have to defend (if that's the right word) the nastiness of
> my local law enfocement officers.

Scary statistics.

PS I'm English but live in Munich, I got tired of my job in London,
well and of London actually, but unlike Dr Johnson's supposition,
not tired of life.

We get the odd nasty phenomena here too. Humanity has common bad & stupid
elements, my guiding precept is: beware crowds.

Policemen here are never seen on their own, they always go around 2 upward.

-
Julian Stacey       Freelance Systems Engineer, Unix & Net Consultant, Munich.
  Ihr Rauchen => mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !   Schnupftabak probieren.