Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 00:01:04 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Korea (was: Sendmail Spam RBL)

On 2002-06-20 10:35 +0000, Kirk Strauser wrote:
> On a similar note, I've given in to the tempation to blackhole Korea on my
> personal MX.  I really hate to do it, but I'm getting about 40-50 spams a
> day from various hosts in that country.  Does anyone have a better method
> than adding lines to `access' every time I get a mail I don't like:

I have these lines in my ~/.procmailrc (which is not the same as using
a Sendmail access rule, and I know it, but it works like a charm for
me so far):

	:0 H
	/dev/null

	:0 H
	/dev/null

I too feel sorry about legitimate Korean users whose mail might have
been useful to read, but I can't sacrifise the peace of my mailboxes
for the 0.01% of the mail that I might (or more likely, might not)
receive from real Koreans (as opposed to Korean spambots).

- Giorgos