Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:27:36 -0700
From:      CD Baby <cdbaby@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Maximum Storage

> >I have a FreeBSD 4.8 running on a proliant server. My box currently
> >has 60GB space and I plan to add a Network Storage of up to 1000 GB (1
> >Terrabyte)
> >
> 1tb should be a problem

Did you really mean "should NOT be a problem"?

We have a big fileserver system with 35 FreeBSD PCs, with 1.3
terabytes EACH (over 45 terabytes), all shared at once using NFS on
one central FreeBSD box - access to all 45 terabytes at once, with no
problem.

Or maybe "Network Storage" is a brand name you're referring to.