Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:41:31 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        Eric Hodel <hodeleri@seattleu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: God, this is scary...

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Eric Hodel wrote:

> Nik Clayton wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, Sep 11, 1999 at 01:31:15PM +0000, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> > > Although I think that the virus injected into the alien mothership in
> > > Independance Day by Jeff Goldblum was win2k, it could save our hides
> > > if packaged with enough M$ propoganda...
> >
> >     <URL:http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~af380/AlienDOS.html>;
>
> Did they use a wintel machine in Independence Day?  I'll have to watch
> it again.

No, all true hackers, special agents and virrii writers use Macs,
haven't you been watching movies for the last 10 years?

I think the reason is that if you only have a single mouse button
you get less bogged down by the UI and are better able to focus your
secret agent, hacking or virus writing skills.

ripping off my right and middle mouse buttons...
-Alfred