Date:      Fri,  8 Feb 2002 10:23:30 +0100
From:      Zceth@broadpark.no
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Breaking permissions on Windows 2000 (Server Edition)

Hi.

My school uses Windows 2000 on their workstations. Believe me I've tried
converting them to UNIX. But the sysadmin is a jerk, something he'll always be.

Is it possible breaking my user permissions so that I can execute PuTTY.exe and
finally get things going?

I know I'm asking for advices on 'how to hack' Windows. But since you all hate
Windows, and you've all devoted your lifes fully and truely to the use of BSD
UNIX, I'm hoping the replies on this e-mail will be positive.

Thanks.