Date:      Sat, 29 Sep 2007 01:20:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Guest <brn_gst5@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   want to install free bsd

Dear questions@FreeBSD

  I would like to install freebsd 6.2 or 6.0 on my pentium three PC computer.
  At this moment my pentium three computer has XP installed on it i do not know
  which files from the freebsd website to download and write to a CDRW orCDR
  could you direct me to the wright files and walk me through the process of installing
  free bsd

  thank you
  brn_gst