Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:00:17 -0400
From:      "JJB" <Barbish3@adelphia.net>
To:        "Dan Nelson" <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Specifying sort fields

Thank you that worked. You know that nowhere in the 'man sort' info
does it say that to use sort command you have to use pipe commands
to feed it data. How is somebody without UNIX programming background
going to read that and know how to feed sort it's data to sort?
Don't you think the man sort info needs updating to explain this
fact?  Even some examples at end of technical info would go long way
to making the 'man sort' info user friendly and meaningfully.