Date:      Sat,  5 Oct 2002 11:33:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim & Les <buyahome@citlink.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Why not move out of the city? Website developers move to Show Low, AZ !

Live in the White Mountains of Arizona, Beautiful homes for as low as $100,000
Why not move out of the city?
As a website developer you can work from home, right? Have you thought about living
anywheere you want - getting out of the city? For more information on super, private getaways at
5500' to 8000' elevation in Arizona, check out our websites. For way under $200,000, we have 40
beautiful lakes, enjoy snow in the winter, long empty roads for motorcycling, 4 golf courses and
the privacy of this remote area on the edge of one of the last frontiers.

Nestled between the Apache and Navajo Reservations, we have two cinemas, a little airport,
Sunrise Ski Resort (makes its own snow), a super Wal-Mart (!), millions of stars without the
street lights and only 5,000 residents in the largest stand of Ponderosa Pine in the United
States. Any price high or low - real low ($45,000) to suit your getaway preference - many retired
police and fireman live here - super safe!

For more information contact Tim & Les at: buyahome@citlink.net you can leave an address,
your preferences and we will send you active listings or email you .rtf files of active listings. Yes,
there is high speed cable data service available here.

Click on these links to see just a few pictures and active listings, we have.
www.wd43.com/x/gigi
#50861
www.wd43.com/x/foxtrot
# 52137