Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 1997 09:24:54 +0200
From:      Christophe Prevotaux <nighty@hexanet.fr>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to display French Characters?

Hi

I am using FreeBSD 2.1.7 and I could use my French keyboard with no problems
at all , however I would like to be able to see french characters on my
ttys and main console as well as virtual consoles .

How can I do this ?

Christophe Prevotaux			|          HEXANET SARL
HEXANET System Administrator		|         Z.A Farman Sud
					|     9 rue Roland Coffignot
Email  : nighty@hexanet.fr		| BP415 51689 Reims Cedex 2 FRANCE
Irc	: nighty			|     Tel: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 05
URL	: http://www.hexanet.fr/	|     Fax: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 06
ISP/IAP | WEB Developement | Intranet | Network Administration
Custom Software Development| Network Installation