Date:      Sun, 7 Oct 2001 19:26:47 -0400
From:      "Yuichiro Abe" <y_abe@sprynet.com>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   About PPPoE, again

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C14F66.0179C2E0

To FreeBSD.ORG

I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much.
But let me ask you about PPPoE, again.

when I run the freebsd, the machine configure the system first, right? then
I got the message which is "netgraph.ko" failed to register! 17.

What does this mean?

And after this message shows up, the machine reboots automatically. So I
can't log in.
How should I set up the Kernel file to prevent from getting the error
message? Please help me. Thank you.

Yuichiro Abe
<y_abe@sprynet.com>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C14F66.0179C2E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-2022-jp">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>To FreeBSD.ORG</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much.</DIV>
<DIV>But let me ask you about PPPoE, again.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>when I run the freebsd, the machine configure the system first, =
right? then=20
I got the message which is "netgraph.ko" failed to register! 17.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>What does this mean?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>And after this message shows up, the machine reboots automatically. =
So I=20
can't log in.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>How should I set up the Kernel file to prevent from getting the =
error=20
message? Please help me. Thank you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yuichiro Abe<BR>&lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:y_abe@sprynet.com">y_abe@sprynet.com</A>&gt;</DIV></BODY><=