Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:55:53 +0200
From:      Riaan Annandale <riaana@mundane.co.za>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ssh sessions getting "paused" on idle

--DesjdUuHQDwS2t4N

Hi Guys,

hopefully this is a stoopid question with an easy answer.

I ssh to anything over 10 machines at a time and leave the xterms idle.
When I come back to a session and press enter / start typing, it takes a
few seconds to come alive. Almost as if the connection got canned.

Do you think this could be ipfw related? Or is it a switch that i have
to specify somewhere?

As always, any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
--=20
   Riaan Annandale

--DesjdUuHQDwS2t4N