Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:35:31 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
To:        wolf <mjoyner2@hq.dyns.cx>
Cc:        Marc Hunter <hunter@hunter.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ipfw and natd during internal to internal access ...

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, wolf wrote:

> You might try freebsd-hackers or freebsd-stable mailing lists. They are
> more technically oriented for things like this.

	Um, no don't send this to hackers or stable.  That is not
	their focus.  This type of question is a newbie question and
	belongs on this list.  This question gets asked probably once a
	month or so...maybe needs to be added to someone's FAQ I suppose.

	Besides, they will probably tell you the same thing that was
	mentioned below.