Date:      Fri, 19 May 1995 10:37:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Lars Fredriksen" <fredriks@mcs.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   What is wrong with gdb?

Hi,
	There seems to be a problem with gdb and breakpoints. If
I set a breakpoint in a program, I have to hit <c> (continue) once,
which magically stops on the same breakpoint again, before
I can step the code. Otherwise the PC gets a stack address, and gdb
complains that it cannot set breakpoint 0 at addres 0xe.

I'll see if I can come up with an explanation from looking at the code,
but I figured the rest of you might want to know too.

Lars
Lars Fredriksen		fredriks@mcs.com		(home)
			lars@fredriks.pr.mcs.net	(home-home)
			fredriks@asiago.cs.wisc.edu