Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 2016 10:18:11 -0800
From:      Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
To:        Sergey Manucharian <sm@ara-ler.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD virtualization <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: floppy image in bhyve

Hi Sergey,

> It there a way to use a floppy image in bhyve?

  Not currently - there is no floppy controller emulation.

> Could it be used with one of virtio-blk or ahci-hd?

  Possibly, though I've not tried it.

> I need to present it to MS Windows 7 at boot time.

  If this is for a Windows driver, you could potentially extract the
files from the floppy image and then put it on an ISO (or even put it on
the repacked install ISO if this is during installation) and use ahci-cd.

later,

Peter.